Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vendors chose this block for development but now a change of plans allows their dream to become yours.
- 3,313 square metres fronting Tasman Street
- Rear lane access would be available
- Gently sloping almost level block
- Set amongst quality homes
- All services available
- Blocks this size are hard to find at the moment and this one offers a prospect for development
- This property will reward an astute purchaser willing to unlock its true potential
- This is an opportunity not be missed
Oberon is only two and a half hours from Sydney, with its thriving timber, agriculture and tourism industries and relaxed country lifestyle. Oberon is a wonderful place to live whether you are looking for a tree-change or keen to raise your family in a friendly, country town environment.
In addition to this, the expansion of the timber industry is driving Oberon's growth and has significantly enhanced rental prices, making it an attractive proposition for those looking for investment housing opportunities.
Ray White Emms Mooney
Mary David 0429 360 222
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.